ALL REBELS SOUNDS!


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

"The Harder They Come" Jimmy Cliff

(Jimmy Cliff)Oh yeah, but oh yeah, oh yeah, alrightWell they tell me of a pie up in the skyWaiting for me when I dieBut between the day you're born and when you dieThey never seem to hear even your crySo as sure as the sun will shineI'm gonna get my share now of what's mineAnd then the harder they come, the harder they'll fall, one and allOoh, the harder they come, the harder they'll fall, one and allWell, the oppressors are tryin' to keep me downTryin' to drive me undergroundAnd they think that they have got the battle wonI say forgive them Lord, they know not what they've done'Cos as sure as the sun will shineI'm gonna get my share now of what's mineAnd then the harder they come, the harder they'll fall, one and allOoh, the harder they come, harder they'll fall, one and allOh yeah, well oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeahBut I'll keep on fighting for the things I wantThough I know that when you're dead you can'tBut I'd rather be a free man in my graveThen living as a puppet or a slaveSo as sure as the sun will shineI'm gonna get my share right now of what's mineAnd then the harder they come, the harder they'll fall, one and allOoh, the harder they come, harder they'll fall, one and allYeah, the harder they come, the harder they'll fall, one and all(Wanna say now, wanna say now - ohWanna say now, wanna say one more time)Yeah, the harder they come, harder they'll fall, one and all .....from 'The Harder They Come' (soundtrack, 1972)

No hay comentarios: